All reviews games room table tennis clean rooms golfing weekend free dvds family room electric blankets indoor pool board games tennis courts facilities lounge winter foxtel heating fireplace walks
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Stop over with a tour. Friendly and efficient allocation of rooms. Both breakfast and dinner were very good. Buffet with good selection and no shortage. Rooms dated but comfortable and tidy. Would suggest requesting a ground floor room.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Very disapointing was very nice motel in the past.
Slow to checkin rang phone 4 times had to get gardener to find reception staff.
Restaurant closed until next year. Not mentioned until cheakin They only offer contental breakfast after advertising breakfast availablable.
Is under new ownership that cater to busloads of Chinese

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very dated. Double bed was so small that 2 of us couldn't sleep in it! Bathroom wasn't nice. Got here at 6.30pm. Looking for dinner but told that a bus tour was in and I would probably not get anything. I asked how long the kitchen was open and was told it would close in 10mins! 7pm! This meant my partner who was arriving at 8pm wouldnt get dinner. I went to the "restaurant" to be told I could get a meat pie but that the full menu would be available the next day. Doesnt matter...I am hungry now and not staying tomorrow! Receptionist not sure about much so not helpful on times for breakfast or if they would just be catering for the bus tour again. I dont trust them to have service in the morning. I had some food with me but there is no microwave or even a toaster. I was stuck with no food, an uncomfortable bed and because the bathroom window was open and lights on outside i now had llot of little bugs in my room. Lucky there were some cookies to eat and the golf club across the street to get some very average food. And when I made tea the cups were dirty. I dont have really high standards so this was pretty bad.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
woywoy123, Owner at Redleaf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologise that your stay with us wasn't to the standard we aim for. We are following up with your comments as we want our guests to have a quality and enjoyable experience while staying with us.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Only stayed one night so can't complain too much. The room was basic. Seemed reasonably clean (I'll forgive the dead moth in the middle of the floor, assuming it only appeared in the hour before we checked in). The room was unlocked when we arrived - meaning that it was not self-locking like most hotel rooms. This was something we needed to be aware of to make sure we didn't leave our room unlocked when our possessions were inside. Décor in the main part of the hotel is a bit dated. This is certainly not a luxurious location. We did not stay for breakfast. While waiting to check out, the man on the desk was having a loud argument with some other guests. We had to wait a while for them to leave, which we did patiently. Then I approached the desk and was ignored for a number of minutes while the man on the desk worked on the computer. The service could be described as "cold" at best. This is certainly not the worst place I've ever stayed but I would not be in a hurry to return.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We apologise that your stay wasn't to the standard we aim for. We have taken your comments on board as we want our guests' stay with us to be a quality & enjoyable one.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Look, the place has potential. Rooms are a very good size, there is a resturant with good food on the premisis and there is even a games room but...

I stayed here with a large group of what the older waitress in the resturant rudly refered to as "the fluro people".

The rooms smelt musty. Somewhat clean and tidy. Coffee/sugar/milk wasnt replaced in my room. Cups were dirty, like that had just been wiped out and not actually cleaned. One of the rooms had money and earphones stolen. Some of us had no towels replaced and beds not made. We spend long days working outdoors so when we return to our rooms its more than a little frustrating. The hand soap/body wash/shampoo + conditioner was all the same soap. The sugar packets were crunchy and crystalized. Water pressure was ok. Water tasted weird as well, even when used for coffee.

Part our group decided to visit the onsite resturant for dinner on Tuesday night. The food was good but we all felt unwelcome - even though the sign put front says "All Welcome". We were rudely spoken to for not making a reservation (it was about 6.30pm and the resturant at that time only had about 3 tables with guests) and were told our ONLY options for food was a Chicken Parmy or Schnitzel. The table next to us got ribs, which half of us would of ordered, we tried to ask the older waitress but we were ignored completely. None of us have ever felt so unwelcome, the rude and lack of service turned us off going back there with our entire crew. Never have any of us felt that we were so much of a inconvenience.

Signs are plastered in front of rooms saying for guests to use ashtrays provided - which is not a problem, we all try to be respectful. Except we only found one, hidden away. Perhaps making these more noticeable would be a good idea. Just a suggestion.

The games room was pretty good. Table Tennis, some arcade machines and a full size pool table (felt was ripped but we still played a few games). The games room was a positive, just very dated and looks forgotten about.

The sign out the front indicated a pool (too cold so didnt bother with it). Free Wi-Fi as well.

Overall, wouldnt spend my own money there. Staff was rude, accomodation over priced and housekeeping was shocking, not to mention they STOLE from guests.

Just stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2017