“Great coffee”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This is obviously the best place for coffee in Blackheath judging by the queue. Short wait for a seat but the coffee was worth the wait. The muffins were good without being outstanding.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We just happened to chance this place on a cold and wet afternoon in Blackheath and it’s a great little place for good coffee and fabulous muffins. It’s a really cool place with a great atmosphere and the staff are excellent. It was warm and cozy and a great place to just veg out for a while. You really can be anonymous here.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Went in with my girlfriend (as a local) to anonymous for a coffee.
I’ve avoided this place for the last few months as last time I was in there, I was treated quite rudely by a very unpleasant waitress.

I walked in, ordered my coffee, and as I went to pay was asked if I had cash.
I politely said no, and then was directed to leave and get cash from the ATM.
I did so and returned to a coffee waiting for me that was cold and the milk tasted funky.

Politely asked for another one and then was told to leave.

Will not be returning.
EVER.

Poor service, overpriced food and cranky staff.

4  Thank maximus159
Reviewed 7 August 2018

You can tell by the queue that this is definitely the place to go in Blackheath for coffee. We really enjoyed our soy latte, babycino and chai. For soy drinkers who prefer Bonsoy, they use it here!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick coffee and muffin. Very busy with locals etc. Okay service, took a while to be seated. Coffee was okay, muffin was amazing. Beware of the $10 card limit. Would go back when in town again.