“Outstanding”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 December 2015

We stumbled upon this place during a Yelapa downpour and were so happy we did. The prices were fair, the cocktails and food were some of the best we've ever had. We even went back the next night and had an equally wonderful meal.

2  Thank jazmann3

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

The food is fantastic. The ambience is wonderful. They were always busy uso service was a bit slow at times but so worth the wait! And the margaritas are so good that it's no problem to wait. The blue corn tortillas are outstanding. Beautiful design and presentation of food. I would eat here every day! super affordable too.

1  Thank kl1971
Reviewed 6 November 2015

I stayed in Yalapa for several weeks and this is the best mexican/seafood restaurant in not only Yalapa, but of any I've ever eaten at. Just amazing food - fresh, spiced perfectly, amazing sauces and that extra bit of flavor in a garnish, or sauce or however, that sets this food apart.. If I lived in Puerto Vallerta I'd boat out to Yalapa just to eat here. Everything on the menu is delicious and they make a mean margarita. The cook and owner, Fabian, also prepared some fish for me (I'd caught it earlier on a fishing trip) that had an impromptu spinach, garlic, lemon, something amazing sauce on it and a beautiful salad. The fish melted in my mouth. Fabian is really an incredible chef. His mother makes fresh corn tortillas (you watch her do it) which are also delicious. It is a long wait for food (only one server) but more then worth the wait.

2  Thank Rose L
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Such fun times and great food both nights here! Highly recommend - even when the power went off we were served the most delicious meal with great service and beautiful candlelight! We'll be back!

1  Thank Kris G
Reviewed 6 September 2015

I have eaten at many restaurants throughout Mexico and Central America and this one is the best. The blue corn tortillas, the thin mango slices, the delicious fresh fish... I can only hope this place is there when I visit Yelapa again someday.

2  Thank Uluaq