“Nice beach place”

Domingo's
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Yelapa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 March 2017

This place had the most beautiful guacamole I've ever seen. And tasty! Food was good, drinks good, nice view. The service was super slow, but we weren't in a hurry, so we didn't really mind. The only thing that made us roll our eyes was the vendors that come up and plop their stuff right down on the table.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We took a private boat tour to Yalepa and had a late lunch there.The food was good, the service was slow. The bill was 800 pesos for the 6 of us. No alcoholic drinks were consumed. It would be great if you could call in your order ahead of time instead of waiting for close to an hour.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is one of many typical run down restaurants with plastic chairs and tables right on the beach. But being in Mexico this does not mean you cannot get some good and safe food.
They had fresh oyster which were good but no fresh fish, only frozen. On the beach. But at least they were honest about it. Ceviche is doable as was the shrimp but be prepared for some very simple food and presentation.
There are some other places on this beach that are better, but you can stop here too for a drink and a small bite.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We came by boat and just wanted to grab some good oysters and a nice fresh grilled fish. Did achieve the first goal with the oysters, interestingly the biggest ones were the most flavorful. Very simple typical Mexican beachside place with plastic tables and chairs. Unfortunately they did not have the fresh fish that,day so we've settled for some shrimp which did not look appealing but was fairly tasty.
Do not make it a destination but you are ok to grab some food here when are at this beach.
Next time I need to try some of the others.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

When our usual favorite beach restaurant was closed, we decided to try this one. I love to eat good food, and I rarely ever ask to return anything. So when I told them the fresh coconut didn't taste right and asked for a different one, the waiter took it back to the bartender. They each took a taste of it. They said it tasted fine to them. If I wanted a different one, I would get charged for two. The first one was still full and tested by them. I wasn't going to drink from that one again or pay for another one. That's just bad service. On top of that, they automatically added a tip to the bill. I wouldn't come here ever again, not after this experience.

1  Thank sacredtoes