“Huge portions and fun restaurant! ”
Review of El Pollo Bollo

El Pollo Bollo
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Yelapa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Yelapa is small village. This place has no address or website, but can easily be found for tourists visiting Yelapa
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was a lot of fun! The staff were very nice, connected with locals and other travellers and lastly, had a great dinner with my husband and friends. Not only was the dinner flavorful, the portions were huge! Definitely filled us up and the price was right :)

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I had the aracherra steak, my wife ordered the BBQ combo plate... My steak was overcooked and a bit salty. The BBQ combo had chicken and ribs. The ribs were good and the chicken was pretty good too. The meal left us both feeling a little queezy. The restaurant had a lot of flies... Not a good sign. I know it's Yelapa, but none of the other restaurants had this problem. It also took forever to get our bill even though we were one of two couples eating at the time. We wanted to get out and walk the queezy and gut bomb feeling out of our stomachs but we sat with flies swarming us for at least 20 min after asking for the bill.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

As I am writing these reviews I am realizing just how much great food is in Yelapa. I had eaten so much, I couldn't finish my final dinner here but it was excellent. Plates are huge. Consider sharing.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Busy restaurant and clearly popular. Can't say there was anything really wrong with our experience, but there wasn't anything really outstanding about it either. We were in Yelapa 2'weeks, and were glad to have dined here, but didn't opt to go back either.

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

Try fajitas with shrimps - delicious. Very warm and friendly atmosphere. Recommended for a diner with good cocktails as well