“Beach restaurant”

Restaurant Tino's Oasis
Ranked #16 of 26 Restaurants in Yelapa
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Food okay but beware as you should be with Mexican beach restaurants in the middle of nowhere.
Although we were told VISA was accepted no word of the 50 pesos surcharge on the 330 pesos charge.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I've never had a bad experience here. No padding of the tab. I found the service very attentive. This visit I had a grilled shrimp dish that was excellent. I like Hector. He gave us a complimentary drink as we were return customers. It's nice to relax on the beach and watch the happenings of the day.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Hector and Cesar took good care of me and my buddies. Cold beer, good food and an excellent view. Thanks guys!

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Don't be pressured into eating here, find somewhere else on the beach or go hungry, you won't regret it.

We had the fish and shrimp tacos and the shrimp was frozen and cut into small pieces with a bunch of cheese and the fish tacos looked like dog food and just about tasted that way.

We got our bill from Hector who wrote it out and didn't even want to give us the actual bill, just told us the total. We got the bill and double checked it and he had overcharged us on two things..claimed he didn't know the prices. Hard to believe when he runs the place. We asked for our change back and he walked away to get it and never brought it back. We had to get it from another server.

Awful experience.

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 21 June 2016

On my case, the experience with the Oasis restaurant was good, even with the boat service "La Guera" both services were good especial from Pepe.

Now, the food was good it wasn't cheap but hey come on, there is nothing there.
I tried a "aguachile of shrimp" and it was delicious, and 3 beers, they add an extra amount to the check, not sure if it was to use their table or what. but even do, I recommend it.

just go there early morning because the water taxi has their schedule and you need to return at 4pm if you will not be stay there.