All reviews gas station cinnamon rolls small pool nice hotel the room was nice parking lot would stay here again interstate roomy pillows motel toilet renovation
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Harrison Holiday Inn Express because we were headed to the Ark Encounter in KY, about 1 hr away. The hotel is conveniently located just off of interstate 71. Casey, the desk clerk was so friendly when we arrived. He suggested we might try a local restaurant in old town Harrison for supper. He was spot on. The meal was delicious and the venue did not disappoint . The King hotel room we had was very clean and roomy and the bed was quite comfy. Breakfast was more than anyone would eat. I would stop here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wendi R
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Wendi,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Our front desk staff wants to make sure that your needs is met during your stay with us. And our housekeeping staff always wants to make sure that your room is clean, comfortable and very relaxing during your stay with us.
Thank you for choosing our hotel while in Harrison OH.We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Stayed here for our anniversary when our other plans didn't work out. Front desk felt bad about our situation and gave us a lower rate. Common areas of hotel are updated and clean. Room was simply and fairly clean. Rooms are not as up to date as common areas.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jbarnes859
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Dear Jbarnes859,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to appropriate personnel. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My family and I booked two rooms at this hotel recently for the same night. One room was fine but the other smelled like an ashtray. After explaining the situation to the front desk, the employee said she would need to “check it out.” She walked in the room and told us she smelled no smoke, though four of us could clearly smell it. I asked if she was a smoker and she admitted that she was, thus explaining why she was nose blind. She proceeded to strenuously argue with us and told us that if we chose she would cancel our reservation, though we were in the middle of nowhere at 11:20 p.m. She said she had no other room in which to put us, but within minutes of my explaining I would report this matter to corporate she found us a new room. For the sake of brevity I am leaving out the other details about this belligerent employee. This issue aside, the hotel was still below average, except for the guy managing breakfast who did a good job. I do not recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: June 2018
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Bryan,
Thank you for your cooperation in taking the time to complete the survey regarding your stay with us. I am disappointed we failed to give you the fine accommodations we strive for. Please know that your comments have been reviewed in detail and steps are being taken to ensure these faults are solved promptly and impeccably for our guests.
We appreciate your patronage and hope you will be staying with us the next time you’re in Harrison OH. I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and a happy one.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Only stayed one night. The people were friendly, breakfast was very fresh, room was spotless, and the pool, while small was clean and warm. Would stay here again. Not much to do in Harrison, but if you stop- stop here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Cheryl,
Thank you for taking a moment to review our property. Your kind remarks are greatly appreciated. I am happy to hear you had a pleasant stay with us. We have been working very hard to upgrade our hotel to better serve our loyal guests. I will pass your comments along to the rest of the team. Thank you for choosing our hotel while in Harrison OH. We look forward to seeing you again soon..!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay there! Comfy bed and pillows, nice whirlpool, updated facilities, great breakfast!
The entrance is a little tricky to find...you just have to enter as if you were going to Burger King.
I would recommend it!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Holiday I, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Elaury,
Thank you so much for leaving such a great review! It is wonderful to hear that you loved our hotel and thought our service was excellent. Our staff strives to make sure every guest has a fantastic stay, and reviews like yours encouraging us to provide excellent service all the time and to every guest.