US$86
US$77
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Comfort Inn(Lawrenceburg)
US$116
US$141
US$126
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$104
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$147
US$134
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Quality Inn & Suites(Lawrenceburg)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$106
US$102
US$112
US$102
US$85
All reviewsgas stationsmall poolnice hotelthe room was nicechecking inparking lotwould stay here againinterstatemoteltoiletrenovation
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Nice hotel, in a nice area. Right off Hwy 65 convenient to everything in Harrison. My room has a fridge, a Kerrigan coffee maker, and a nice flat screen TV. Free breakfast is included with coffee and cookies available 24/7 in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

This is an ok place to stay. Rooms clean and a good breakfast, but we asked for an accessible room. There was a sign, indicating it was for handicapped, but a bar around the toilet doesn't do much when there are NO support bars in the tub with a slick floor. Very dangerous for someone with mobility or balance issues.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hi Delia B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for staying at our hotel. We're thrilled to read that you appreciate our hotel and especially liked our clean rooms and wonderful breakfast as we endeavor to provide excellent accommodations and superb services. However, I am disheartened to learn that you experienced inconvenience with the bathroom amenities, especially the tub area and floor. Safety is our utmost priority and I assure you that the less than exceptional experience is not typical of our hotel. Your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate maintenance department to be addressed internally.

Again, thank you for your honest feedback and for choosing us. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back so we can provide you the five-star experience you have come to expect.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Includes breakfast. Some renovations but there are signs that this is an older hotel. Small pool and fitness room. The third floor smells like sweet pickles, my husband thought it smelled like paint. Next time I'm going to spend a little more $ for a hotel downtown.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Hi jkfinl,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the size of the pool and fitness room as well as the smell on the third floor. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concerns.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We stayed two nights in this hotel. I booked the room online. We had no trouble checking in for the night. It was 9:00 pm. The next morning we noticed a "4 inch spot" on the carpet a few doors down from ours. It was gross but figured the housekeeping service would have it cleaned when we returned after our day. We returned about 9:15 pm and the area had not been cleaned. The next morning the spot was still there. As we returned to our room after breakfast the manager checked on the room with the spot. We mentioned it to him. He said they were replacing the carpet soon and the spot had been there for a while. Upon checking out that morning the manager was at the front desk. I told him I was not happy about having to walk past that "spot" every time I left my room. After some discussion which was not to my satisfaction, I asked if there would be some compensation. He offered points in their membership club. I told him no, we would not be staying at his hotel again and I was unsure whether we would use this chain again. I asked for a discount on our room. He gave me a very small discount. That being said, our room seemed clean enough except the carpet was dirty. I do have to question if it was actually clean after experiencing the problem in the hall.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Holiday I, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Holiday Inn Express, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We really appreciate the opportunity to respond and hopefully clarify our position.

While unfortunate that a small part of the hallway carpet was damaged and unsightly, there was no bio-hazard involved and no cleaning to be done to the carpet. Our housekeeper dropped/spilled a cleaning chemical and it bleached out the color of the carpet and furthermore damaged the fabric portion of our carpet.

As the carpet is due to be replaced in the next week or two as part of our ongoing renovation/upgrade, the decision was made not to patch/repair the carpet. Perhaps that was a mistake.

As for the guest room, You were the very first guests in that room following the renovations/upgrades to the room. Given the lengthy process of renovations, deep cleaning and detail preparation to return a renovated room to service we have every confidence that the room was indeed clean.

We appreciate your expressing your concerns and giving us the opportunity to correct the situation.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

First problem was to find the motel. There wasn't any signage directing us to the front door. We had to find our way alongside a gas station driveway. Staff was not responsive to our arrival. They had to finish their cigarette, Once they greeted us, they were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
HOLIDAY INN E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Thank you for writing and letting us know both of your difficulty finding the hotel and the service issue upon arrival with the front desk. We certainly strive to provide excellent guest services and in this case it seems as if we did not.

As for the location of the hotel, we share a street with a service station on the corner and a number of other businesses. If you turn on the street and proceed past the service station, past the restaurant and then we are located on the right. The hotel is both visible and a monument sign is right out front. Unfortunately because of the proximity of the street to the on ramp to East 74, there is no space for signage at the street.

We are sorry for the difficulty in finding the property.