“Superb Greek Cuisine”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Visited here’s couple of times and the food is always good and the service is excellent. I recommend the Kleftico, just melts off the bone.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Good old trip advisor does it again! We don’t know the area very well, but wanted to eat out and eat well. Everything about Meze-Meze was a delight, from the warm welcome and service, to the delicious food. The portions were very generous( and we both have good appetites), really tasty, and excellent value for money. It is the sort of place I would like to have as my local restaurant. When we next come down to visit family, we will bring them all here. Every time.
Well done, keep up the high standard.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

So little family outing after my sons first day of high school. We decided to use the taste card and ended up picking meze meze in lancing. Easy parking out the front nice and clean inside. Service was good and the food I would say was pretty good.
2 starters both fish based! And 2 mains split between 3. We all left very happy and full. Try the bones gravy with the steak.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Single walk-in at peek time, (Tuesday night and busy). Run off their feet serving some amazing classic Greek dishes. Thanks for my lovely meal x

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We had fish maze for two. One meal would have been enough. Lovely food but we were stuffed. Would go for just a main course next time