“Lovely meal.”

Ranked #1 of 177 Restaurants in Nuneaton
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Very small bistro with a lovely atmosphere. The food was excellent, all freshly prepared. Very friendly service. Chef made a pudding especially for my grandaughter as she's dairy intolerant. Very busy so you need to book. Puplic car park right opposite. Perfect.

1  Thank poppy463

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Town centre opposite large pay & display car park.
Nice food but not much of it.
Very very tiny venue.

1  Thank Julie D
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

First visit to the Bistro and I have to say I was not disappointed. We ate off the Sunday lunch menu which had a wide variety of choices to suit everyone’s taste and you could not fault the food - quality or quantity. The staff were extremely welcoming and couldn’t do enough for you, which made for a memorable birthday lunch. I would definitely recommend the Bistro to people and I hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Having been here many times and sampled evening meals Sunday lunch and afternoon tea I can happily say I have never had better.

1  Thank janeth2565
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Service excellent and food out of this world......we will be booking to go again this Christmas also been for birthday and hen dos