Review Highlights
Good but nod perfect

Good cinema but be careful when you pay for parking. I was 10 minutes over my parking time and i... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Bogdan N
via mobile
Nice option during a rainy day

I really like this place, a very good option during winter time and specially for rainy days. Very... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
chuckwenk80
London, United Kingdom

All reviews recliner seats free parking great cinema prices are reasonable black panther well worth the money on line film screen tickets sofa refurbishment comfy seating foyer leg toilets
Reviewed 3 November 2018

This place has comfortable seats and acoustics. I visited with friends and family and had fantastic time together.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We always enjoy going to The Empire cinema, it's the perfect place to chill and relax. The staff could not be more helpful and friendly, and the seats are well spaced out and comfy.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Had a lovely visit to Sutton Empire Cinema. Had a lovely hot cholate drink at the cinema before I went into the studio.lovely comfortable,seats and a wonderful film. Throughly enjoyed my experience and would recommend to everyone wanting a lovely and enjoyable experience. Met lovely company and had a very friendly response from all staff and cinema goers. Would definitely go again,and have lined
up a few future visits.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It’s a very nice clean cinema. Tuesday is the cheapest ticket.. g8 free parking in a mall, many screen to choose the movies

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and sisters wanted to watch Crazy Rich Asians and this was a perfect time to visit the revamped cinema.

My initial thoughts were that it was glitzy and improved with more screens albeit it meant the theatre were smaller in size. We were in a smaller theatre and the screen was probably too small for the size. We were 2 rows in front of the new sofa seat (£2 extra/£4 extra for recliners).

The whole experience would make me come more often as parking is free for 3 hrs when you get the staff to scan your parking ticket in the St Nicholas centre car park.

Date of experience: September 2018