Review Highlights
Cheaper than odeon

Good revamp and more cost effective than odeon. The childrens prices are reasonable and they have... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Sheena-Ann N
via mobile
A long time coming

Reviewed 17 September 2018
TonyJackyChan
London, United Kingdom

All reviews recliner seats free parking great cinema prices are reasonable black panther on line film screen tickets sofa refurbishment foyer leg comfy seating toilets vue
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It’s a very nice clean cinema. Tuesday is the cheapest ticket.. g8 free parking in a mall, many screen to choose the movies

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and sisters wanted to watch Crazy Rich Asians and this was a perfect time to visit the revamped cinema.

My initial thoughts were that it was glitzy and improved with more screens albeit it meant the theatre were smaller in size. We were in a smaller theatre and the screen was probably too small for the size. We were 2 rows in front of the new sofa seat (£2 extra/£4 extra for recliners).

The whole experience would make me come more often as parking is free for 3 hrs when you get the staff to scan your parking ticket in the St Nicholas centre car park.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Have not been to a cinema for some time but really enjoyed the experience. Good seats and acoustics. Easy to park and refund given if cinema tickets are show on exit

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The recent upgrade to the cinema complex has turned this cinema into an experience. With the option of sitting on chairs, sofas and reclining chairs makes viewing the movie on their 10 different screens enjoyable. In all my time living in the area I had been to the cinema 2 times. In the past 3 months I have been 5 times. Truly an enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Lynda Z
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I went to see the Meg with my son yesterday. What a change in the cinema. Used to be a rundown, drab place that you would only go if you are desperate now it’s the cinema but I would choose to go to. Clean, modern and easy to navigate it is a pleasure. They could do with a few more staff to help serve but apart from that the cinemas were spacious with a good variety of seating including sofas and reclining chairs. The picture quality is excellent and the overall experience very good. I will definitely go again.