“Simple menu, Excellent beers, Proper pub”
Review of The Bell

The Bell
Ranked #31 of 83 Restaurants in Reigate
Reviewed 6 April 2018

These burgers are made from locally sourced beef and are very tasty and very well presented. The beer here is always good so this is a good value meal in a decent little pub

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Recommended by CAMRA, I had to visit this little pub in Reigate. A very warm welcome on the way in by friendly bar staff and greeted immediately by a fantastic selection of ales on draft. The burger menu was brilliant and creative - as I placed my order the barman talked me through the recommended parts of the meal and what best goes with it, which I really appreciated. The other drinkers in the pub made for interesting and at points hilarious conversations to overhear, as well as a beautiful husky dog loving life with the punters! Brilliant place, would very much recommend!

Marc W, Manager at The Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you very much. Will pass this on to the staff

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I hadn’t been to The Bell for a while but on a recent visit (before going to the cinema) I was reminded of why this is such a great pub. The barman was charming and helpful, the wine was delicious and the general ambience very pleasant.
It’s not a huge pub but attracts a nice crowd.
By far the best pub in Reigate.

1  Thank Intrepidtravellers_8
Marc W, Manager at The Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for the kind words. We will continue to try and keep it that way. I will pass on the lovely comments to the staff

Reviewed 31 December 2017

A lovely little pub, but the wine is very expensive, we stayed as it had a lovely atmosphere with an open fire.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

I've given this place a good rating
Because I really love this pub. It is a propped pub in a great town.
But.
The Aussie/Kiwi fella behind the bar is a real DoDo
Yes someone like him should be extinct in the hospitality industry.
So sorry the bell
Until he goes I won't be going back