“Very special day out”
Review of Priory Events

Priory Events
Ranked #5 of 5 things to do in Nutfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Our stunning venue is set in 250 acres of beautiful English countryside; we are only 15 miles from central London, 10 mins from the M25 and just a short journey from Redhill main line railway station.Over the last eleven year’s we have worked with many companies both big and small cater for their Corporate Team Building needs and have a long impressive list of blue chip companies ranging from BAT, Belfour Beatty, Coutts & Co, Fulham Football Club, Pfizer, Shell, and Unilever to name just a few that we have worked with this year alone!Our Team Building days or Corporate Hospitality Event’s package ranging from our Team Building Challenges, Quad Biking, Archery, Paintballing, 4x4 Off Road Driving or Clay Pigeon Shooting to ensure an enjoyable and satisfying day for all.
Reviewed 8 November 2014

Took my son for a family quad bile ramble today. its one of the few places that under 16's can do quadbiking in the UK and they are set up well for this. The bikes for the youngers are only 50cc but for a 10 year old they are just right. Short but efficient safety briefing and off you go. We were lucky enough to be just the two of us with instructor Paul and after one or two minor mishaps with encouragement my son was soon enjoying himself immensely. You're out on the bike over an hour with hills and decents and water splashes and mud. One of the best things I've ever done said my son. We that's good enough for me. Serves coffee and bacon rolls too!

Date of experience: November 2014
2  Thank MartinatDesk

Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

My family visited here as an extra birthday treat for my daughter and she had a thoroughly good day experiencing a team building assault course, archery and quad biking. Whole experience about 4 hours. Well trained staff, reasonably priced and easy to find. Would recommend to those looking to book something different for children aged 8 to 15! Will book with them again!

2  Thank donna h
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was given a gift of a quad bike 'thrill' for two, which we were assured would include a ride through some woodlands and a lake. Well, it was definitely not a thrill! When we arrived we discovered that we were actually riding quad bikes around some cones on a field. We were not impressed as the experience was not at all worth what we paid for. The only positive was the on site staff which were very helpful and friendly. I would not recommend this site or company to anyone, especially the rude office workers (whom you speak to on the phone, only to get rude responses).
I was really upset by this experience as it looked extremely fun and exhilarating, that it was not!!!

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank ccs12345
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Great fun with really friendly staff - beautiful spot and very reassuring to me as I was nervous to start with! Only disappointment was that we finished about 25 minutes short of the advertised 2 hours, and just when I was really beginning to get the hang of it!

Thoroughly recommended though, non the less :-)

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank Katie D
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I bought quad bike challenge for my friend for her birthday and after leaving the venue I felt really embarrassed what I gave her. In what it includes is:

- A one hour quad bike session negotiating a coned obstacle course with time trials at the end of the session
- Ride time is shared with drivers taking turns on the quads

fair enough but I did not expect for £65 to spend 5 minutes on the bike and rest of the time to watch others. We were group of 6 and shared only one bike. It was very boring and I expected more for the money. Actually I was probably lucky that we were not group of 10.
If I knew it is so big waste of money I would pay £20 more for ramble and would take that one. Hope my birthday present from my friend wont be so embarrassing.

Date of experience: April 2013
4  Thank Zuzana G
Prioryevents P, General Manager at Priory Events, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Zuzana G

I am very sorry that you were not happy with what you brought your friend for her birthday.

We offer two different types of Quad Bike experiences and we are sorry to read that you feel, your choice of a Quad Bike Challenge was wrong.

We feel very disappointed to read a review such as yours and strive to deliver a great experience to all of our clients.

Kind regards