“Solitude from the hustle and bustle of the shopaholics”
Review of Stone Pizza

Stone Pizza
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Fed up with shopping (or at least I was, Deborah could have gone on forever), we needed a break. After our recent visit to the First Love Italian restaurant in Tenerife (after along break from it through sheer boredom), I was craving for more Italian food and was not disappointed. The spaghetti bolognaise was fantastic and I stuck with my favourite aubergine starter. Yes I realise it varies from establishment to establishment but this version was sensational . The restaurant is situated on the corner of Castle Street and Fife Road and you really can watch the world pass by as you succumb to it's Italian charm . The service was spot on, attentive but not overpowering. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Seriously! Aperol spritz is ridiculous here. No contest. Best in town. Panos-the best service ever. And the food is amazing. My favourite place in Kingston. Oh wait: the music is sssssso tasteful.what a treat. Xx

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going to this family run business for years and the food never fails to disappoint. The service is always fast and the food is declious especially the pizza. The staff were really kind and helpful too. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Went with my boyfriend and asked about a deal and got served by a very rude waitress who not only wouldn’t help us but laughed at our faces to the point where we had to leave the restaurant before even ordering any food! Made us very uncomfortable and dissatisfied.

3  Thank Lily H
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I was a bit disappointed by the pizza. The taste was not very nice and lacking a bit...the service was alright.