“Good breakfast, good service”
Review of Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 July 2018

Went here for breakfast service was quick and friendly, £4.95 for breakfast including tea or coffee. Food came quite quick and was a good size. Tea and coffee were good. Would go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Gary299

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The food and service is good. On a nice day you can sit outside and "watch the world go by" which is pleasant. The coffee is poor unless you ask specifically for a good one - unless you are just fond of "milky drinks" when it is probably OK!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for a drink and nice Mediterranean / french light meals service very friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Went here for breakfast ordered to full English my wife ordered her eggs hard poached as she and so many other people I’m sure don’t like runny yolk. So we made sure the waitress understood hard poached eggs before she left so there was no confusion when the breakfast turned up guess what runny eggs we sent them back and the waitress apologised no big deal she understood and knew what we ordered they returned a second time runny again and by this point my wife’s breakfast was cold so she just began eating it and we sent the eggs back again and I just checked again with the waitress she understood our request and she assured me she did and she told the chef this but he was not listening to her so we continued eating and told the waitress not to bother with the eggs anymore as we were nearly finished at this time and guess what another two eggs turned up as we were leaving and to our surprise they were runny now I’m no expert but is it really that difficult to poach eggs hard? This place seems to think so. Which brings me to payment I requested they take the price of the eggs of the breakfast as we didn’t receive eggs and was told it was a set menu that’s the price and I explained to him really you should be taking the whole breakfast off as it was your fault and we ended up being left with no eggs and a stone motherless cold breakfast to eat and I was laughed at. He later took 40p off and made us feel like it was our fault they don’t understand basic requests of customers and if you complain your the idiot. Won’t be going back not because of the breakfast and the egg mishap but purely because of the customer service from what it looked like the manager/owner

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I feel the food is good and they do a great coffee all at a reasonable price. The reason I gave it 3 stars is every time I have been in there the staff are a little cavalier to the point of almost being rude.

This may be because their english isn't great as they have messed up my orders a few times. Either Way I tend to eat elsewhere because of it. If someone else suggests it however I don't mind going.

Date of visit: April 2017