“Great flavours and extremely friendly”
Review of Golden Curry - CLOSED

Golden Curry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2015

We've been here several times and the food flavours are superb. I particularly like tandoori dishes and no complaints here. The staff are very friendly and always make us feel welcome.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

I've eaten at Golden Curry a few times. It seems all the Indian restaurants in Molesey are pretty up and down in quality and when ordering a takeaway you don't really know quite what you're going to get. The curry we ordered from Golden Curry generally tastes fine, although it was disappointing this time that we have received a complimentary beer that was over three months out of date. Glad I checked it.

3  Thank jamestaylormusic
Reviewed 29 April 2015

Fantastic food and lovely and welcoming service. I had chicken tikka and daal with rice and naan. The chicken was great and the daal was the tastiest I've ever had - and I always have daal wherever I go.

Smiles all round, not just from my group but from the staff too.

Have never been before, but will be back very soon to try more. Apparently they also do free delivery in the area which is good news.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

We found this restaurant on the Tastecard. Booked it and went along.
We went on a Thursday night and were the only ones in the restaurant the whole evening. We were therefore a little shocked on how slow the service was.
The meal was lovely,

Reviewed 18 April 2015

This place used to be good but I went on 18/4/2014. Not only did we have to wait for over an hour for our starter but the starter was tasteless and horrid, as if they had just come out of a freezer. We decided not to stay for dinner after that.

We should have known as when we entered the place was empty on a Friday night :-(

3  Thank Jarod L