US$111
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn London Croydon(Croydon)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$54
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$112
US$70
PremierInn.com
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2012 via mobile

We stayed for a night for a show at earls court because it said it was near to transport links this was a lie! We have to get a bus and a tube to get there. The breakfast was horrible jut toast and tea in a plastic cup we also saw a man being taking out in handcuffs by the police while we were eating. The rooms were just what we needed as it was 1 night but it was really hot in there

• Stayed: June 2012
3  Thank Nats1989
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Not too much space for clothes, room was clean, cooked breakfast took a long time to come, although complaint dealt with well.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 21 August 2012

If you are visiting England for the second time (or visiting relatives but dont want to stay in their homes) and know your way around but don't have enough money to stay in downtown london then croydon (outskirts of london but not as far as the counties) is the best place to be. This hotel is located very close to the bus stop and most buses take you to the croydon tube station. From Croydon tube station most trains will take into central lond (just 2 stops). The hotel is decent , with clean rooms. You get good english breakfast (tough limited choice).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Iloveindia16
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Arrived in shabby reception at 10pm having prepaid with booking.com. desk person took my name, then picked up the phone and gave my details to someonelse . Then told me I'd been upgraded to the ibis two doors up. No explanation, no apologies for double booking or anything. Downright rude and uncaring.

The Ibis gave us a twin room (paid for a double) with no window and no air con, free cockroaches, no soap/gel in shower, disabled loo and basin (uselessly small) and checkered basin mixed. Room hot and sweaty. Is this Ibis review relevant here? Probably, as they reportedly own both hotels.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank tamefox
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Had booked for two nights when visiting my family who lives nearby. When I checked in, I was went to a part of the Hotel which is being refurbished ...
Corridors and stairs smelt of paint and white spirit, and there was spilt paint on carpets ...
The room itself (47) was hardly wider than the bed, not very clean, and the smell inside was as strong as in the corridors ... paint and white spirit, no way I would sleep in there.
I complained to the desk, and the person at the reception said they could do nothing, had no other room, and would not do anything for the bill if I left ...
I left anyway because it was not possible to stay in such a room, had to find another place to stay and lost the amount I had paid for the room.
I would definitely never book again in this hotel, as there is a total lack of respect and care for customers...
"Building site" suits is better than hotel ... shame on owners

Room Tip: Have only seen room N°47, hardly wider than the double bed ...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo