“Good fresh food. Great takeaway.”
Review of Thai Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Express
Ranked #175 of 537 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Staying at a nearby hotel and wanted something a little different.

In Boxpark I decided to order Thai.

Cooked in 5 minutes and presented in a lovely takeaway box. About £7.50.

You choose the type of meal, what you want it with (eg fish, chicken etc) and then the strength.

I had spicy and it was lovely.

Very hot, very fresh and a really nice change.

Good!!!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Located in the Boxpark this place does very good Thai food. Good value. Enjoyed the noodle soup. You can choose your meat options and also the level of spiciness which I thought was a good idea.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Does a really good vegan phad thai with tofu. I asked for extra spicy and actually got extra spicy. About £7 and it does fill you up. I like it here I would def go again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Came here for lunch on a Saturday and was impressed! Guy who served me was great and helped me work out the ordering system. I ordered the Pad Thai with Chicken and it was about £7.50.

Food was cooked fresh and was really tasty. Portion was a good size but it was a little pricey for £7.

Great fresh food!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Good food, fast service, friendly staff. I will be back. Box park isn’t amazing food, but then that’s not the purpose. This is one of the better food places and gives you the option to mix and match on food.