“Delicious food”
Review of Yo! Sushi

Yo! Sushi
Ranked #169 of 536 Restaurants in Croydon
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I love Yo for their really really tasty vegan options. I would recommend the tofu katsu curry and the beet sushi rolls. But honestly every vegan option I have tried here has been really nice and this is my favourite place to eat at Boxpark. I highly recommend it! (the staff are very laid back tbh but its worth the wait honestly)

Team-YO, Manager at Yo! Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

YO Mich106 thanks for the awesome feedback, our teams really appreciate it!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I went to Yo "Streetfood" in Boxpark recently.

I ordered 2 portions bao buns (£7 each) and some gyozas (£5), and was asked to come back to collect in 10/15 minutes.

Came back after 15 minutes and still wasn't ready so I stood and waited. Crowds started to gather of other customers all waiting to collect food. Finally after another 15 minutes I was handed 1 of the bao buns and the gyozas. Was asked for my table number and the server was going to bring the other buns out.

Sat down, ate our food and still hadn't received the second lot of buns. They came after another 10/15 minutes so 45 minutes after we ordered.

The food was good and well priced, but for a streetfood place I don't expect to wait half an hour for food.

Felt bad because there was only 2 staff members who were running around non stop. It was a bank holiday sunday at 7pm so thought there should have been more staff working.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Wow. Never have i ever had such really good food. Yum! I want to go back. Staff was friendly. Service was quick. Plenty to choose from. Highly recommend. This is the best place to go at boxpark Croydon.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Slow service though it wasn't busy at all, food was so-so, portion was small. For Ponzu salmon, there wasn't much salmon, overall, size was okay, comparatively more vegetables. Tonkotsu ramen was quite small, quite greasy.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

No conveyor to graze your sushi off which was disappointing. It's a completely different place to other Yo restaurants but it OK if you fancy "take away" sushi or another dish. Good only OK and as it's more of a food court not fair to judge the service