See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Wonderful stay with Avril and John who are friendly and welcoming. A lovely house set in a comfortable, quiet and relaxing location. Great value for money and I would definitely stay again.

Thank you for a relaxing week.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed with Avril and Jon for two nights as I was teaching at the nearby Beaudesert campsite....arriving late Jon stayed up to greet us. Our room was lovely, with Cot for 13mo. Jon took me to site sun morn. Easy parking and v quiet road. No dogs. Recommended.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Avril and John,
Many thanks to or ensuring my time at Tuktawa is always such a pleasure.
I have stayed on many times and on each occasion you have gone the extra mile to make sure everything has been absolutely perfect. I am most grateful and whenever I am in Staffordshire in future I will stay at Tuktawa if at all possible.
Best regards
Mike

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed whilst on a walking holiday. Avril and John were very good hosts and very welcoming. Our twin room was unusually large and comfortable. On the downside, we had to walk through the sitting room to the downstairs bathroom. However, for a very reasonable price, this is a good choice of fairly typical bed and breakfast accommodation. We were particularly impressed with the high standard of cleanliness throughout. We would recommend the food at the nearby Park Gate Inn for value, choice and taste.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

I arrived for a weeks training course 4 30 in the morning john & Avril said I should have called and would have got up and let me in all round my stay was fantastic if more folk were as good as them it would be a pleasure to stay in b&bs very clean and tidy and john was always there to give directions and tell you about the landmarks if you are ever in the area book into this B&B you will not be disappointed my room had a king size bed memory foam mattress double wardrobes the lot and all this for £24.50 a night in my personal opinion too cheap for what you get a return is a must

• Stayed: January 2014