“Terrible food staff don’t care uses frozen chips and pre cooked food ”
Review of Beefeater

Beefeater
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited here on a quiet Sunday evening. Took fifteen minutes to get drinks and take order. One of our party complained about a sea food dish. The manageress did not bother coming over she sent a waiter to explain that it wasn’t her fault as that is how the food comes in from their supplier.
Our food then sat for 30 minutes under a hot plate staff stood around it laughing joking then finally after I complained bought the food. The chips were cold I sent them back they came back cold again. I complained and was given the head office details to complain to. I complained and the head office said we are sorry about that but we won’t offer you anything as we haven’t done anything wrong
DO NOT EAT HERE

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very overpriced,pretty much same menu as table table restaurants which is cheaper for the same things.Food tasted fine once it arrived.
When we arrived in the evening the floor hadn’t been hoovered and it just looked untidy.staff just seemed like they were going through the motions,not made to feel very welcome and we weren’t told which drinks came with kids meals so ended up paying extra for that.
Wish we had gone to the Toby down the road.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The staff who work here obviously enjoy their jobs. Received free peas and my friend had her steak cooked just the way she likes it. Lovely atmosphere, fast service and delicious food!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten there before and have always found the food good but over priced, we had vouchers for 40% off so decided to give it another go, the food was excellent staff friendly but service slow especially bringing drinks, would visit again but only if they have any offers on which would bring the prices down to where they should be

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Looked forward to breakfast as previously been good.However very disappointing.Hot food sadly lacking at only 9.15.I politely asked the chef if food would be long when a member of staff(presume manager) came alongside & snapped he’d been doing the orange juice ,he couldn’t do hot at the same time it was one or the other!I was so shocked I said there’s no need to be sarcastic to which he replied I wasn’t and walked off.If it hadn’t have been for the fact we had already paid we would have walked out.He never apologised or came near us again.Although he was very attentive to a table of 4 women using laptops( I think they were company staff) bringing them hot drinks regularly!Shame he couldn’t have taken as much care of the “ordinary customers”.Obviously they were busy but ,this doesn’t entitle him to be so rude.Be a very long time before we visit again.Very disappointing!