“Delicious pasta”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Visited for my partners bithhday and the food was delicious! The best pasta sauce I have ever tasted and yummy deserts. The service was fantastic and most authentic. Slightly put off by screaming babies on the next table ( considering it was past 9pm) quite rude when people are trying to enjoy a late meal! But I guess this was not the staffs fault. Will be back for sure

3  Thank Katie M

Reviewed 12 October 2016

A group of 5 had a birthday meal here, our first impression was good. It was a Wednesday evening, the place was quite busy, always a good sign. We had three courses, all very good. The staff were friendly, would certainly visit again.

2  Thank Suziejane51
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Sought this out after seeing what was in the area. They managed to get us a table as we hadn't booked. The food was very good and the service was friendly. I had one of the pizzas which was very tasty. If I was in the area again I would revisit the place.

3  Thank J-Varn
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Well what can I say that has not already been said.
The service was exemplary fro the time you entered the restaurant, the waiting staff were fast friendly and very efficient.
I had the T bone steak and it was truly the best one i have ever eaten, cooked exactly as I Required.
There were four of us on the table and all the food we were supplied was fantastic.
Book early as the word is getting round about how good this place is.

4  Thank Russ L
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Friendly, prompt service and good (though not exceptional) food. I found the prawns a bit overdone but there are plenty more entrees to choose from and I would go again.

3  Thank the12vman