“Fantastic food and very friendly service”
Review of The Copper Kettle

The Copper Kettle
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Much Wenlock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Strongly recommend the homemade pies. They are to die for. They offer honest, good food with a smile. Very accommodating to this picky eater also.

Next time I come to England for a visit I WILL be seeking this place out and introducing my wife to some of the best food I've had in a very long time.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Really tasty lunch which a large selection of homemade food which was suitable for us all, including young children. Absolutely beautiful! The staff were really lovely and attentive and nothing was too much trouble.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Visited this week with 11 motorcyclists for lunch. We did prebook a table for 8 but turned up with 11 but no drama just added a table and 3 chairs. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the food was fresh cooked and plentiful and very reasonably priced. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Went here last week on one of our adventures...what a lovely tea room.the food was totally delicious and the service was excellent..if it was less that a 3 hour drive I'd be there every day....
Cheers john and jill

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Visited for lunch I had the all day breakfast my 1 sausage was overcooked but to make up for it the toast was burnt bacon was tasteless and really not worth having, after I had the sherry trifle which was too cold and tended to hurt my fillings maybe been in the fridge too long as the sponge in the trifle was very dry. Could not recommend this place.