“Great Sandwiches”

Umami
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Wantage
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great coffee and gourmet sandwiches with an selection of excellent cheeses. and with friendly service Ideal place to drop in for a snack and about to celebrate its fifth year on September 16th. Limited selection of deli food but all of a high quality. This was my first visit but I will be back regularly now.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

What more do I need to say - we visit every week - best cheese counter I have come across, with great advice from Michael.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

I love to pop by for a coffee and at times will treat myself to one of their freshly made sandwiches. I have often bought their cheese to treat friends with and have had great service to help me select the cheese I'm looking for.

Reviewed 31 December 2014

This is a great little deli.
The sandwiches are made with amazing fresh produce, the tomatoes bread is a must try.
The owners who also work behind the counter are super knowledgeable about the products they sell. It's also a great place to buy a foodie a gift.
Some of the produce is unfamiliar but with the help and guidance of the owners and staff you will be sure to buy the best items for you. Try the almond and fig wheel, goes great with a strong cheese and a good alternative to relish or pickles.

Reviewed 25 October 2014

we stopped in to have a browse and ended up having a cheese tasting with an extremely knowledgable Michael. No pressure to purchase and no absolutely no pressure on time. We will be back soon.