All reviews full english breakfast family room spent three nights stay again when in the area brilliant breakfast a decent nights sleep stayed here comfortable place to stay one night stay decent shower clumber park creswell crags birthday party top floor comfortable beds on arrival room was spotless
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Very clean, comfy beds, excellent breakfast and the staff are very very helpful. If you're coming to Worksop for any reason (it's very close to Major Oak and Clumber Park) I recommend you try this place out.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel788293
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped over on the way back from Le Mans. Very friendly staff made us feel most welcome. Room was large and very clean. Great tea/coffee facilities in the room. Handy location for some lovely pubs and restaurants at the top of the high street. Very secure and secluded car park where I could keep an eye on my car from the room.
Brilliant breakfast in a quaint spot.
Great value and service all round

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jaston11
Reviewed 11 June 2018

me and my partner stayed here for one night when we attended a function at the Arena, the owners Les and Caroline are wonderful hosts, the room was spotless and a lovely cooked breakfast to top it off on the Sunday morning. would highly recommend the Acorn Lodge if you're staying in Worksop.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralph L
Reviewed 4 June 2018

The Acorn Lodge is great value for what it is. It is a guest house with a very helpful owner, the rooms are en-suite and clean and the breakfast is very good. The TV had all the channels, I had internet access, the room and bathroom were clean and the bed was comfy. I had a full English breakfast, with a full selection of cereal, toast coffee and tea, freshly prepared by the owner. It is very good value for the price and I am not surprise by the many excellent reviews.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We were attending a formal Dinner at Queens Buildings on Potter Street and required accommodation nearby. The Lion was our first choice having stayed there before but it was fully booked. Searching for an alternative, we came across the Acorn Lodge, an unassuming guest house tucked behind a sandwich bar. The entrance to the carpark is easy to miss.

I am glad the Lion was full as we would not have found the Acorn Lodge, it was an absolute pleasure.

We were called on the day of arrival to confirm our arrival time and, on arrival, we were greeted warmly and swiftly checked in. We were then taken to our room and told about the various services available including the free Wi-Fi. The room was clean and bright and the en-suite shower room was well fitted out with contemporary fittings and appliances. The tea and coffee facilities were very well stocked and the beds comfortable.

Breakfast was amazing and very good value, all the usual staples including endless tea, coffee and toast

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business