All reviewsstove topfull size fridgeplace to stayraydaltonlysacolumbussinkshopping
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Stayed here and enjoyed the hometown feel; very warm and friendly staff made me feel right at home. The facility is very clean, and the rooms most certainly comfortable. Get all the bang for your buck.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and neat and exceed industry standards.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Five stars. I lived here with my family which we are traveling here. Nice person, manager and guest service. Also, a room is super comfortable and clean. Saving your money. If you have the plan to stay in Ohio longer, here is a wonderful place for you to live.

Room Tip: Room on the south side super clean and quiet
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed for a month with my husband and our newborn baby. The hotel is very clean and the people at the reception are extremly helpfull and nice and always available. For along stay this is the place to be and felt like home.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the hotel stay. Very clean!! We had all the amenities of home. There is guest laundry, fridge, small counter stove, flat screen tv, wifi, entry doors with cameras. It is convenient to 270 and heart of grove city ohio. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. The rooms are like studio apartments with maid service. The weekly rates were the cheapest in Grove City. For all they offer its a
remarkable value. The staff is extremely friendly, very helpful and want you to have no issues while staying there. The General Manager went above and beyond. He gave me tips on how to save money and make the most out of our stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple