Candlewood Suites Columbus - Grove City
US$128
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Comfort Inn(Grove City)
US$105
US$89
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$123
US$135
US$71
US$69
Priceline
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Urbancrest(Grove City)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Free Internet
US$141
US$137
Priceline
All reviewsother hotelsnice hotelfront deskstayed hereroom was spaciousrestaurants and shoppingbusiness tripin townpantrypropertyweddingfridge
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We needed a place where we could work and the suites have a great desk, fridge, coffee pot and chairs that are comfy for a long day of meetings. Very clean. Nice bathroom. Quiet with very friendly staff. Nearby are many great restaurants and stires.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Ron S, Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbus - Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thank you for choosing our Candlewood Suites! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to your next visit! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here recently for an event at the convention center and was very happy with my stay. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and well-appointed. There were many restaurants and shopping options nearby, and there was easy access to the interstate. Unlike stays in other hotels I have absolutely zero complaints about this property. It was a great stay start to finish. I look forward to staying there again next year.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Ron S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbus - Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Thank you again for choosing our Candlewood Suiites! In addition, thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you!

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

I am extremely particular about the cleanliness of a hotel room. I can not stand to stay in a dirty room. I work for a large resort and oversee rooms and I know how important this is and where the details are missed. I didn't see a single detail that the housekeeping staff missed in my room. We arrived at Candlewood after leaving one of their competitors that same evening and walking into a dirty room. We had been on the road for 15 hours and we were exhausted cold and cranky. I felt like the rate was a little high for us for a few hours of sleep (not their fault) but it was fair for someone staying over and utilizing the room and hotel for sure. (We were there for less than 12 hours.)

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel and the management team should give their housekeeping staff high praise for the wonderful job they do.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Carrie B
Ron S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbus - Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Thank you again for choosing our Candlewood Suites! In addition, thank you for you for your kind review and your kind words for our Housekeeeping Team. We look forward to your next visit to our property. Thank you!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was nice clean and quiet. Front desk agents were a little dry when it comes to hospitality though. No one was rude and I didnt have any problems, I just didnt feel very welcomed. Other than that the hotel was great!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank njonesckvex
Ron S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbus - Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of product and service we offer to our guests.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I was just here for a Monday night business trip. This place is fresh as can be Everything seemed like brand new. The room was spacious with a big working desk and had many good cable channels. The elevator even was like new!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business