“Beautiful with new comfy beds!”

Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Reviewed 12 May 2012

I travel for business and stay at many different hotels. This was one of the best I've stayed in for a while. It's newly renovated with big showcase curtains as you walk through the door. The staff was extremely pleasant. The new beds were great and was the best sleep I've had in months. I didn't want to get up! Breakfast was good as always (used Hampton points instead of paying). I'll definitely be staying here again during my next trip to Columbus.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WaterfallsLover

Reviewed 3 May 2012

Rooms with a view....meaning more than a tiny prison window for light. Open, airy, and welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Kudos to your cleaning staff! We stayed for two nights in a first floor room and it was one of the cleanest hotel rooms we have stayed in! When we returned to our room on the second day...the room looked like we had just checked in! Everything was neatly layed out and crisp and clean looking. Very impressive! Our family joined us for breakfast and they were treated with the same welcoming care that we were. Thank you for the great stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Recently remodeled, this hotel offers a high quality room featuring adjustable beds, large flat screens and new FFE. They also offer room service for dinner which is something you don't find very often in a limited service brand. The staff is attractive, friendly and professional. If I had to find something to complain about it would be a small complaint that they didn't use concrete floors and you can hear footsteps above you. Booking a room on the top floor solves this problem.

Room Tip: Third Floor even numbered rooms have better views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Destinator111
Toni B, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2012

Desinator111,

We thrive on the reviews of our guests so we can modify all areas of the hotel as we strive to reach the next level of impeccable service. Thank you for your inquires about the noise;I have expressed your concerns to Management and will await response. The most important variable in the equation of hospitality is you our guests! We want to make your stay even more pleasurable than the last and if given the chance we would like to prove to you that there are still advocates of hospitality. Thank you so much for choosing Hilton Garden Inn in Grove City; most importantly thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand.

Toni Bell
Guest Service Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Grove City OH
614-539-8944
toni.bell@hilton.com

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I was in Grove City for a business meeting and choose the HGI based on location. Checking in was a pleasure, the staff behind the desk went out of their way to show how glad they were for my business. Even though I choose points over the bottle of water, the check in clerk handed me 2 bottles and told me to have a good night.

The next moring I did breakfast at the hotel - $7.99. I started to get up to serve myself and the super friendly waitstaff said "Oh, you can sit down - tell me what you want and I'll get it. I had fruit, cereal, and an excellent egg white omlette with mushroom and bacon. Sure, some of the hilton chain give a free breakfast (Hampton Inn), but this was the best $7.99 I've spent. It put me in a great mood for the whole day.

The bed linens are quite comfortable, and the room was spacious. I took advantage of the gym on my trip and was impressed with the facilities.

This is where I'll stay on my next trip back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new wing. You can get there easily from the lobby or park closer and use you...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business