All reviews on arrival excellent bed breakfast hot shower warm welcome b and b tea and coffee making facilities overlooking the river full english nothing too much trouble business trip fresh fruit feel very welcome place to stay keith bedroom ensuite cereal
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms were lovely with tea and coffee making facilities. Really quite yet 5 mins from town centre. We are at the pub opposite but there was loads of choice.

Breakfast was good with fruit offered as well. We were made to feel welcome and even given a cup of tea when we came back to collect our cases.

Would recommend, a very pleasant experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I returned to the north east for a family funeral and stayed at Stepping Stones B and B.

Julie and Keith couldn’t do enough for us and made us feel so at home during our stay.

The room was beautiful and spacious and breakfast was yummy.

We will definitely be staying again and can highly recommend it and such good value for money.

If I could give them 20 out of 10 I would.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

After a long train journey and on arrival at the Stepping Stones we were made to feel very welcome with tea, cakes and biscuits on offer.. Our room, although overlooking a main road, was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and unlike some "purported 5 star cruise ships" being a vegetarian was not a problem. The B&B is handy to Morpeth town centre and is ideally located for visits to the coast. No visit to Morpeth would be complete without going to St.Mary's and seeing the resting place of Emily Davidson. The churchyard is kept very well and is a calm and peaceful place. Well done to Julie and Keith who are super hosts in a super B&B!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is a very comfortable, clean and welcoming B&B. You may arrive a stranger but you will leave a friend. Nothing to much trouble, all you need to do is ask. If Julie orders a taxi for you she personally watches for its arrival and is not happy if it arrives late.
I spent one night here meeting up with friends for whom this is a first choice every time.
Breakfast will set you up for the day.
Also this was my first visit to the north east and their welcome encourages further visits.
Thank you Julie and Keith for the warm welcome and your hospitality, I look forward to the next time.
One very content Welshman, Alun.

Room Tip: Overlooking river and park
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Loved this place so relaxing and welcoming.
Keith and Julie lovely couple very warm welcome.
Room was excellent and spacious with all that I needed.
Bed also very comfy!!
Breakfast lovely.
All told recommended to all !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business