All reviews shoe shine church street met steve stayed in the family room sewing kit friendly place to stay great guest house interesting place to visit fridge with fresh milk local advice bottle opener comfortable room kippers friendly couple walking holiday spent one night b and b
Reviewed 16 August 2017

This hotel is near the centre of Berwick on Tweed but is still peaceful and comfortable. I was at the end of a long walk so really appreciated the comfortable bed and room. The hosts were very welcoming and the breakfast was great. It was a shame I only had that night in Berwick as the town looks like somewhere worth more exploration.

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank paulak7529
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you for a great week in Berwick and a welcoming atmosphere. Lynn and Steve were very good hosts and I would surely recommend Alannah house to anyone. I hope to come back again one time. Try the kippers, and check the bus schedule for Holy Island closely!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I had a bike accident just before arriving at Alannah House. Lynn and Steve were incredibly welcoming and helpful, since I couldn't get around very well. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to explore the area, but would highly recommend this warm and comfortable B&B.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely B and B. Would want to stay here again if I come again to Berwick. It's a nice quiet but central location.

My room was very nice. There was real filter coffee and milk in a wee fridge in my room. Bed was comfy, breakfast was yummy. There is even a beautiful back garden that you can sit in. The people that run it were very friendly and helpful. Just wish I could have stayed longer!

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Lovely couple of nights spent in Berwick at this brilliant Guesthouse. Lynn and Steve just get everything right and the place and rooms are full of little extra things that you don't get in most places. This is our official Berwick B & B from now on!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel