Alannah House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Berwick-upon-Tweed
See available hotels
Queens Head Hotel(Berwick-upon-Tweed)
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Berwick upon Tweed(Berwick-upon-Tweed)
Eye Sleep Over(Eyemouth)
St. Vedas Hotel(Coldingham)
  • Breakfast included
The Collingwood Arms Hotel(Cornhill-on-Tweed)
The Castle Hotel(Coldstream)
View Hotel
All reviewsb bcompotecozy roomfamily roomexcellent attentionsingle occupancyeverything you could possibly needone nightexcellent breakfastcentral locationsmall fridgewalking holidaykippersthought of everythingfull englishthoroughly enjoyed our staybed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you for a great week in Berwick and a welcoming atmosphere. Lynn and Steve were very good hosts and I would surely recommend Alannah house to anyone. I hope to come back again one time. Try the kippers, and check the bus schedule for Holy Island closely!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I had a bike accident just before arriving at Alannah House. Lynn and Steve were incredibly welcoming and helpful, since I couldn't get around very well. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to explore the area, but would highly recommend this warm and comfortable B&B.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely B and B. Would want to stay here again if I come again to Berwick. It's a nice quiet but central location.

My room was very nice. There was real filter coffee and milk in a wee fridge in my room. Bed was comfy, breakfast was yummy. There is even a beautiful back garden that you can sit in. The people that run it were very friendly and helpful. Just wish I could have stayed longer!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Lovely couple of nights spent in Berwick at this brilliant Guesthouse. Lynn and Steve just get everything right and the place and rooms are full of little extra things that you don't get in most places. This is our official Berwick B & B from now on!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We have decided to follow the English coast line over the next few years and our first stay was at Berwick Alannah House. we are vert glad we stayed here, we had a very warm welcome on what was a chilly July day, We where shown to our room that was large and very well equipped more then we would normally expect, the breakfast was excellent with fresh produce.
If we are in Berwick again we will certainly stay here again and can recommend this bed and breakfast .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple