“Cosy and friendly ”
Review of The Brewers Arms

The Brewers Arms
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited today,we have been a few times in the past and again today we were not disappointed. Mince and tatties delicious and a good portion, scampi toasties and burger were other things we tried and it was all lovely and beautifully cooked. And dessert just topped it off. Definitely a place to go for a friendly local welcome lovely staff and good food

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Called in to the brewers Arms on a cold, wet evening with friends On our way from Aberdeen to Yorkshire. I asked if they were still serving food as we walked in, could not have had a nicer welcome. The young girl serving meals was exceptional, brought over the specials board and left us to make our minds up. She was back to take orders and volunteered to take photographs. It is a long time since I met someone so customer orientated. This girl was an absolute credit, not only to the brewers arms but to customer service in general. Me and my friend commented that if we were in the hotel trade we would want her in our establishment.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

On our way down to Hull for a function. Three of my friends and I stopped off at Berwick Upon Tweed overnight.
One of our party had been here before and recommended it.
All I can say is. This is how a pub with grub should be run. Amazingly friendly staff who had a personality and sense of humour. The prices for the food were very reasonable. The food itself was first class.
I would have no hesitation in returning or recommending this establishment to anyone.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Me and my hubby have visited before and the food was nice so on our recent visit we had the 2 course special for £7.95, cracking value. I had chicken Korma rice and chips of which I couldn't eat it all. Hubby had mince pie veg and chips. For dessert we both had strawberry cheesecake and ice cream. The cheesecake I have to admit was very soggy. Overall it was well worth the money and the lady serving was very friendly. We will vivit again on our next visit.

2  Thank mandyegg2k
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

After being sat on the A1 for 10 hours during a snow storm, and night drawing in, The Brewers arms kindly offered to open there doors to the whole bus, providing us with a place to sleep, hot drinks, and gathered blankets and essentials from the local community. With the help from the local supermarket (morrissons) they also sorted us out some breakfast! Absolutely blown away by the community spirit shown by this pub, all of its staff, and the people of Berwick. I can’t thank them enough.

2  Thank jbreen