“Delicious food served quickly”
Review of Dalchini Alnwick - CLOSED

Dalchini Alnwick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We've eaten here before but forgot to review it, but they say the best critic is one who returns for another visit. It's fairly standard in its menu but the portions are large and the prices are reasonable, and they serve late with last orders around 11pm, and it was just what we had in mind!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

The service was excellent, couldn't fault it at all..
Would certainly recommend this to any guests visiting the area

1  Thank lisa996
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

1st visit to this restaurant and was very impressed the staff were very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. Ordered our food and told the manager I usually have the same but he recommended I try an alternative which I did to to my shock I found something I hadn't experienced before and it was absolutely delicious. My wife thoroughly enjoyed hers to. Needless to say it won't be the last time we visit , once again thanks to all the staff and especially to Abbs. See you again soon.

1  Thank Geoff H
Reviewed 28 February 2015

Turning up at 8.30pm on a Friday evening and finding the place deserted I should have realised this is not a sign of a thriving restaurant! The takeaway we had has given us stomach problems, as well as the dahl having burnt onion in it. NEVER again, my husband has told me that if he EVER suggests a takeaway Indian meal again not to listen to him! I agree.

7  Thank windysider
Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

I ordered a chicken tikka Sri Lanka for takeout on a Sunday evening. I wasn't disappointed, it had a good kick to it, full of flavour and massive chunks of chicken. Will certainly be returning. Reasonable price too.

2  Thank Michael C