“Phoned for a take-away,”
Review of Dalchini Alnwick - CLOSED

Dalchini Alnwick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 February 2016

The service was excellent, couldn't fault it at all..
Would certainly recommend this to any guests visiting the area

1  Thank lisa996

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

1st visit to this restaurant and was very impressed the staff were very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. Ordered our food and told the manager I usually have the same but he recommended I try an alternative which I did to to my shock I found something I hadn't experienced before and it was absolutely delicious. My wife thoroughly enjoyed hers to. Needless to say it won't be the last time we visit , once again thanks to all the staff and especially to Abbs. See you again soon.

1  Thank Geoff H
Reviewed 28 February 2015

Turning up at 8.30pm on a Friday evening and finding the place deserted I should have realised this is not a sign of a thriving restaurant! The takeaway we had has given us stomach problems, as well as the dahl having burnt onion in it. NEVER again, my husband has told me that if he EVER suggests a takeaway Indian meal again not to listen to him! I agree.

7  Thank windysider
Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

I ordered a chicken tikka Sri Lanka for takeout on a Sunday evening. I wasn't disappointed, it had a good kick to it, full of flavour and massive chunks of chicken. Will certainly be returning. Reasonable price too.

2  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 16 January 2015

Popped in for a quick curry and pleased we did. The food was delicious and extremely tasty. Good portion sizes at a reasonable cost. There is a new owner, who obviously has plans for the place. He was very pleasant and provided a good service. Good Luck to you - we will return.

5  Thank andreacrane