Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$130
Hotels.comUS$131
Booking.comUS$130
eDreamsUS$130
Trip.comUS$133
HurbUS$136
1,262 results
All reviews lovely hotel coffee machine steam room little touches restaurant staff enjoyable stay lovely room family room member of staff evening meal afternoon tea wedding fridge lauren kph loungers marco
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

I was looking for a reasonable costing short break with spa facilities for me and my family and was so glad I picked the Kettering Park Hotel and Spa Hotel. From the moment we arrived the reception staff were so warming and inviting. The room was spacious and very comfortable. With coffee capsule machine, plenty of tea bags, hot chocolate sachets and shortbread biscuits. I was really impressed with the fluffy gowns and slippers all individually wrapped.

All the staff we found very helpful and are willing to go out of their way to make your stay a comfortable one. We were very impressed with the pillow menu as my husband preferred and requested a hard pillow for the second night and was brought to our room within 10 minutes. All staff we found very pleasant, greeted us and made you feel at home. The restaurant staff were particularly friendly and very accommodating. I asked for different cheeses for breakfast and a huge selection of cheeses was bought out to me including ash goats cheese.

In all our hotel experiences I've enjoyed The Marriot but now my opinion has changed as I will be looking to stay at Thwaites hotels depending on which area I'm going to. I will even consider staying at the Kettering Park Hotel and Spa even though I never revisit the same hotel for family vacations. This hotel met all our needs in terms of comfort, food and leisure. We were so relaxed after a couple of nights stay. Top marks to Thwaites hotels philosophy!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sean Lemmey, Guest Services / Front Office at Kettering Park Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2020

Dear Exploration226122,
Thank you so much for letting us know about your terrific stay. It is lovely to read that we were able to accomodate all of your families needs and were able to relax. We are so happy to hear that we have converted you to the House of Daniel Thwaites group. We so look forward to seeing you again soon hopefully.

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

This was our first trip to a hotel since February of this year, and our second trip this year to Kettering Park Hotel & Spa. We always enjoy staying at Kettering Park Hotel & Spa as it is a lovely cosy hotel, with friendly staff and lovely facilities. Our daughter also enjoys her visits to stay here. We decided to have a couple of days away as a family during half term for some much needed relaxation and a change of scenery. The safety measure put in place in the hotel were of a high standard and we were also able to enjoy the pool with specific pre booked allocated time to enable us to feel safe and fully enjoy. The food was outstanding as always along with friendly staff and the rooms always feel like home and a comfortable treat. The hotel provisions for little guest are always an added bonus and my daughter enjoys the added treats provided by the hotel at each stay. The hotel really make every person staying feel thought of and cared for. We will always enjoy coming to Kettering Park Hotel and Spa and look forward to many more respites here. Thank you to all who looked after us so well, especially during such uncertain times.

1  Thank EmilySB_14

Dear EmilySB_14,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback following your second stay this year for the much needed relaxation. It is great to hear you all enjoyed the extra touches as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

We had a fantastic weekend at Kettering Park Hotel & Spa. Plenty for the adults to do, and for our daughter aswell. Staff couldn't do enough for us. Fantastic food and drink, a cosy bar, modern swimming pool and spa facilities, and a lovely room aswell. We felt 100% safe with the Covid measures they have in place, and a convenient location. Would highly recommend, and we will certainly be visiting again soon

Dear N6450QJmartinb,
Thank you for leaving us such a nice review. I am delighted to hear that you and your family felt safe with the covid measures we have in place and that you all had such a fantastic stay.

Reviewed 21 October 2020

I like the atmosphere of the hotel and the character. Nice selection of food and the swimming pool and spa areas are really lovely.
I just wanted to call out Claire who has a really great customer service ethos. She works around many different departments but is always there with a smile of her face trying to make whatever you are there to do a great experience. Thanks Clare and KPH you are lucky to have her.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tanyaclee10,
Thank you so much for your terrfic review. It is great to hear that you had such a nice stay and that Claire in particular looked after you so well. We do agree that we are lucky to have her. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

We booked through secret escapes for an overnight stay. We highly recommend this hotel and spa.
The staff were friendly, the room felt luxurious and the food and service was great.
All the staff were helpful and would recommend this hotel.

Dear Nmsharpe,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your lovely feedback. I’m so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.