Premier Inn Melton Mowbray Hotel
Scalford Hall Hotel(Melton Mowbray)
US$61
Quorn Lodge Hotel(Melton Mowbray)
US$83
Harboro Hotel(Melton Mowbray)
US$92
US$89
Hotels.com
US$128
US$119
Priceline
Grange Country House(Melton Mowbray)
US$93
Tresillian House B&B(Melton Mowbray)
US$93
The Crown at Sproxton(Melton Mowbray)
US$107
Langholme Bed and Breakfast(Melton Mowbray)(Great Value!)
US$80
Stapleford Park(Stapleford)
US$397
US$384
  • Pool
The Noels Arms(Melton Mowbray)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscar parkindustrial estatetown centremain roadnew buildair conbusy roadwalk in showeran ideal locationcheck in was easylimited menularge tvclean hotelcooked breakfastcomfortable roomtwin lakesgood nights sleep
Reviewed 11 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 5 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the premier inn for 1 night. Had tea for 1 in the restaurant in the evening. The hostess was very kind and chatty she made my stay very comfortable.
The food in the restaurant was simple and tasty. Although there wasn’t alot of choice i was happy with the options available.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Poor Menu
Poor Bar Area
Guaranteed A Good Night Sleep is the Motto but far from the reality.
Staff are all Nice Enough but definitely the worst Premier Inn I’ve stayed in.
If you want a Decent Meal go to The Kettlby Cross down the road.
We had a family room for 2 nights the bed arrangement was poor. My bed felt like the legs were gonna fall off. Booked 2 rooms next to each other ended up on different floors!! Checkout was fine then had to check back into a Twin after ummimg and Arrring we got told to go back to the same room!! Bit unorganised.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I stayed here for 1 night and just wanted somewhere clean, comfortable and inexpensive. You know what you're getting with a Premier Inn and this was no exception. Checked in advance online but someone appeared as soon as I walked into the hotel and sorted out my room key.

The hotel is on a main road, an easy walk into the town centre. There is a reasonable amount of parking but you do have to turn left at the traffic lights by Halfords and drive round to the back of the hotel to find it ..... there are brown signs marked Premier Inn Parking. There are steps from the car park down to the hotel.

The room is just what you'd expect. It was clean and comfortable, although quite small. My room faced the back so it was also very quiet. There may be traffic noise if you face the front. I paid the £5 upgrade to the premium wifi which is supposed to be good for 3 devices, but it only let me connect to 1, and then dropped the connection which I couldn't get back. Since this happened after I'd got in bed, I didn't bother going down to report it. For just 1 night I really wasn't that worried about it.

Breakfast was standard Premier Inn fare. Because the hotel wasn't full, hot food was cooked to order but my order got lost despite the restaurant being practically empty so I had a bit of a wait and then my order was wrong. While the staff were very apologetic about the delay, I didn't bother saying anything about the incorrect order because I had to be somewhere at a certain time and the delay meant I was already running late. I'm sure they would have happily sorted it if I'd bothered to mention it.

The room cost me £29 on the saver rate and the problems were just minor issues so it wasn't worth making a fuss about, and I'd certainly stay in Premier Inns in future.

Room Tip: It's on a main road so ask for a room facing the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Good Names All Gone!