Redwell Inn(Arkholme)
Hipping Hall(Kirkby Lonsdale)
US$247
US$228
  • Breakfast included
The Whoop Hall(Kirkby Lonsdale)
  • Pool
The Royal Hotel(Bolton le Sands)
US$78
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$84
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsantique furnitureyorkshire daleskirkby lonsdalelake districtevening mealchurch clocksuperior roommy partnerlight sleepersteak piegastro pubfunction roomlovely roomfriendly welcometop floornothing too much troublenew owners
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We had family and friends here for a Christening reception. Fabulous venue with lots of room for our party. Great service and lots of lovely food. Great drinks selection, including local real ale! Lots of praise from the assembled crowd. The kids loved it too. Many thanks to Neil and his staff for a fantastic day. A highly recommended venue.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I went for lunch at the Castle Inn today. We found the staff very attentive. I am a vegetarian, so I was very excited about the great amount of choice that I had...even saying to my partner that its lovely here, maybe we will be coming here regularly. I chose a quorn Cumberland sausage with caramalised onions and mushrooms etc. Not only were the onions and mushrooms forgotten....but I was actually served 3 Linda McCartney sausages out of a pkt!!! Such a shame, as we are local to the area. I have to say that it was the worst meal that I have ever had out before. My partner had fish and chips, which he also thought was awful. This is the first ever time in my life that I have ever left a review....that says it all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank davweight
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This place is just fabulous - warm and cosy welcome, comfy beds and good food - but the highlight was the exceptional service and going the extra mile. Neil and his team ( also Leanne asst manager ) are fantastic . After we completed our three peak challenge we were met with the warmest smiles and congratulations all round - including a celebratory drink for completing such a tough challenge. It absolutely made our day ( thankyou Neil! )
I recommend this gorgeous country inn for a comfortable , friendly and fantastic stay - I will
Definitely be back ! Thankyou

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tracey L
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Had a 'meal' here Sunday night...... waited 1 and half hours from ordering to getting meal...... no reasonable excuse given. Roast beef was tough, and vegetables brought on a large plate, full of mainly hard carrots, what happened to choice? brocolli or cabbage or even cauliflour? a rabbit would have enjoyed this...... it is not reasonable to wait that length of time for a meal, no issue with the waiting on staff who are friendly and polite, however the management leave a lot to be desired. Didn't bother with a pudding as would have been too near closing time when served. Nice place but need to sort themselves out to pull in the customers.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ydc50
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect as another couple had booked us in with them for a Saturday night stay - including bed,breakfast and a generous allowance towards an evening meal.
I was delighted with their choice as every aspect of our stay was wonderful!
The splendid deal also included a very acceptabe bottle of wine per couple.
Our room (3) was tastefully decorated, had a large, comfortable bed, a strong and free wi-fi signal and all the amenities you would expect in a 4* hotel.
The shower was one of the best I have encountered in recent years!
The Inn, itself, has very imaginative trappings throughout
The staff were friendly and helpful and the evening meal was deemed first class by all 4 of our party. The breakfast was tip top and passed my acid test (the quality of its sausage!) All in all, we were delighted!

Room Tip: Room 3 was excellent!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple