“Lovely relaxing lunch”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Garstang
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Garstang, Lancashire. Our new take on the coffee shop experience is sure to leave your taste buds rocked and your appetite for a great new venue sated. Take a seat, the menu is on the TV screens as you come in and our staff will take your order when you're ready. Enjoy!
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

After a busy morning at work I visited Vicky's for a late lunch and much needed vanilla latte ( my favourite ) . I had a lovely egg sandwich with side salad and extra mayonnaise , it was delicious . Vicky and her lovely staff made me feel so welcome . I couldn't manage a cupcake on this occasion but will be returning to sample the chocolate orange one very soon . A little gem much needed in Garstang .

3  Thank Caroline H

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped at Vicky's on the way in to Garstang, excellent hot chocolate and coffee, lovely staff.

We were on a charity bike ride , the proprietor donated to our charity at the end of our coffee stop.

Would highly recommend .

2  Thank Howard M
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Called in for coffee but was tempted by the delicious looking cakes had the lemon drizzle really moist and flavorsome turned out all the cakes are home made excellent tea and coffee friendly service very clean establishment highly recommended

2  Thank James P
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Thanked our lucky stars on finding this Coffee Shop / Cafe in Garstang, as the M6 was 'gridlocked' near Lancaster. Pulled off the A6 and into Garstang, deciding on a light lunch and was greeted by the adorable Waitress as we settled ourselves onto one of the outside tables in the sunshine.
I had a BLT which surprisingly came with the best quality bacon, freshly grilled, and on a large bap, along with its own fresh side-salad and accompaniment of sauces in little jars. Amazing value for only around £5.
My friend enjoyed a fresh home-made soup with locally made bread, which I was duly informed was delicious. We then shared a delicious slice of Vicky's home-made Triple Victoria Sponge, which was too much for one person, Again, great value at about £3 and the quality is second-to-none. I'd say that you would pay 30%-50% more for these exquisite dishes anywhere else... Two lunch dishes and cake for less than £12, in the cleanest Cafe i've ever visited, has to be EXCELLENT VALUE.
Rest assured Vicky's will become our regular stopover whenever travelling past Garstang (off the M6 between Preston and Lancaster),

2  Thank Antonio-1066
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Great place for a coffee and you can't have coffee without cake, and this place does cake!!

The triple layer cappuccino cake was fantastic and complemented the latte superbly. We also had the choc orange cupcakes (having been able to taste the icing first!). Mixing the choc orange frosting with the cappuccino cake was a surprisingly good idea (maybe they should start doing that?!).

2  Thank Dominic E