“Delicious food for adults and toddlers”

Glazey Days creative cafe
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paint your own pottery for adults and children. Birthday parties, baby hand and footprints, pet castings, other craft activities. Newly open party/function room available for hiring out for business meetings, classes or birthday pottery parties. Catering facilities onsite. Cafe offering a wide variety of cakes, sandwiches and pastries. Gift shop open to buy wool, life cast sets, and other crafty gifts.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My grandson and I enjoyed a painting session alongside lunch during the half term break. Excellent friendly, helpful staff and delicious sandwich combinations.

All reviews
"hand and foot"
"please bear in mind"
"return later"
in 2 reviews
"definitely recommend a visit"
"all ages"
"t shirts"
"staff were lovely"
"two hours"

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Booked our sons 1st Birthday Party at Glazey Days. What an amazing experience.
The staff went out of their way to plan the party & again on the day. We had a handful of kids aging from 1-11 & their parents who all had a lovely time & have said how wonderful everything was.
The buffet was amazing. There was sensory toys & lights for the younger ones. All the kids got to paint. The babies did prints of their hands or feet & the older kids all painted a pot of their choice. The adults all got to sit & eat, have a catch up as the atmosphere was very relaxed & the staff couldn’t do enough for us all.
I can’t praise the place enough. I would highly recommend Glazey Days & cant wait to return for the tots group.
Thank you to Helen & all the staff xx

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Booked this last minute for my two grandchildren...I’m glad I did.
They had a great time. I was concerned that it may be over priced, as these things usually are! I was pleasantly surprised. There was a nice selection of objects to paint, a small play area which came in handy as they have the attention span of a gnat. The staff were lovely. A really friendly and relaxing atmosphere. I think I will be returning without the kids... if they do adult only nights.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Great little place. Staff helpful and very courteous. Prices a little on the high side 14 pound seemed to be price of most pottery items and you have to call back and pick up once been in kiln so if you here on holiday go day 1 and you should be fine. Lovely afternoon