All reviews wedding meal master of ceremonies coach holiday special thanks didn t know like clockwork from start to finish daughters wedding run smoothly everything ran smoothly hotel grounds fantastic weekend a great evening on arrival late checkout evening event beyond the call of duty
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place and facilities. I didn’t know what to expect but was very happy with everything about the place. Service, cleanliness and facilities were spot on. I’d recommend it for sure. Food was good and you can choose any menu in or out of the restaurant/bar. Great gin and tonic! The moors were only 10 minutes from the hotel so for a weekend walking or cycling it was perfect. The spa and pool ended a day in the hills perfectly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdamSnare1
gerrymcgee2017, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Delighted you had such an enjoyable stay with us here tucked away on the edge of the moors.
We are proud of the reputation we are earning for delivering a great guest experience and this is reflected in the high number of 5 star reviews along with the increasing number of repeat guests who keep returning on a regular basis.
I hope to meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We come fairly regularly and it never disappoints. The spa is lovely with a really serene infinity pool. We usually have a bento box (as part of a spa package) which are ok and the customer service is always fab. Today we had a really nice meal (from the bar menu) which really exceeded my expectations. It was chicken and mushroom pie. My only complaint is that I didn't order the chips too (my husband did) and they were really delicious. All the staff are always willing to go the extra mile! Really can't recommend enough.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lucybB5103YD

Great that you enjoyed the hotel and its facilities so much. I am delighted you keep coming back on a regular basis.
You must ask for me on your next stay and it would be great to meet you both.
Your review has been shared with the team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and now husband had their wedding service and reception in the Penny Farthing Suite yesterday and the day went without a hitch. Thanks in part to the wonderful, hardworking team assigned to us, in particular Nassar and Kate who were ultra professional and bent over backwards to make sure we had all we needed. All our party, my family and his,didn't have a wrong word to say about any part of the day and how the staff performed. Thank you to everyone involved at Last Drop in making the day that little bit more special, Thank You

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tim20956

Thank you for your wonderful review following your daughters wedding. I have shared the review with the team and I know we all appreciate you taking the time to post his great review.
We are proud of the reputation, gained over many years, for delivering a truly memorable wedding day for each happy couple.
I hope you will return for many more family celebrations.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Last Drop Village Hotel is situated on the north side of Bolton. It is an unusual hotel set in discreet blocks. The rooms are clean and functional. The leisure facilities are excellent. The restaurant is friendly and food good. The internet connection is only good in public rooms and very intermittent in bedrooms.
Spa facilities are good.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank yorkshirewoman2017

Delighted that you had such a good experience. I will share the review with the team.
I will also ask our wi fi provider to review the set up to see what else we improve to get a quality reception in each room.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights at the last drop and i must say we were treated like royalty, the rooms were spotless as were the bar areas ,we had quite a lot of setting out to do before the big day,the staff from the cleaners to the management helped enormously, the day went off without a hitch ,even the general manager mr mcgee went out of his way by letting us have a late checkout foc.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 492chrish
gerrymcgee2017, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review which I shared with the team.
We spoke on several occasions over the week end and I must say I really enjoyed looking after you, your family and
friends.
I am pleased that the late check out helped you all to enjoy the Sunday, pack up and go home at your own pace.
I hope to see you back at the Drop for many more family celebrations.