All reviews wedding meal a great evening master of ceremonies run smoothly mr and mrs everything ran smoothly daughters wedding no lift coach holiday three course meal masquerade ball special thanks change rooms great facilities late check on arrival lovely hotel
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I took our friend has a treat and we used the spa facilities which were superb. I love the hydrotherapy pool and all the facilities are wonderful. We had a nice relaxing day & spent time in the steam room & the halo therapy room did its job, it was great. The facilities are very good and I would return.
We also visited the tearooms and the food was delicious I had potato cakes which were homemade with Brie and cranberry. I highly recommend very enjoyable. I also had a smoothie which was one of the best I’ve had. I would recommend this a very enjoyable day

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
gerrymcgee2017, General Manager at Last Drop Village Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Delighted you enjoyed both the spa and tea rooms.
Your review has been shared with the team.
It is rewarding that our efforts to deliver a great guest experience is recognised by our visitors.
We look forward to welcoming you back on many future visits.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

A lovely hotel and got a bargain at £99 for the 4 of us for a night. Which included breakfast. The hot food was cooked fresh and was nice. A good sized pool and the spa section is one of the nicer ones I have seen. If in the area again we would use again

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review. It was great that you all enjoyed our hotel and its facilities so much.
We really enjoy looking after families and hope you will stay again whenever you have reason to be in Bolton.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

We got a gift voucher for afternoon tea as an anniversary present . We booked to have it in the courtyard restaurant . The waitress was lovely and greeted us warmly , even wishing us happy anniversary . There was only us in the restaurant , think because they don’t normally serve there at lunch time. We were served quickly with our tea , although was a little disappointed with the selection of cakes served , didn’t quite live up to the standard of the photos on website . Saying that it was alright but wasn’t wowed , probably wouldn’t go for afternoon tea there again .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank martha1first

Thank you for your review.
I shall certainly discuss your feedback with chef and service team and make the appropriate changes to our offering.
I hope you will return and give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We visited 'the Last Drop Village' on a very damp bank holiday Monday. We used to go yeas ago,, not to stay but behind the hotel were some quaint little shops, a nice tea room and a pub. How different it is now most of the shops are taken over by florists and wedding dresses etc, although they could be permantly closed as they were on a bank holiday. Went to the tearoom, no not dog friendly but the pub is. Is it??? well apparently if it is the staff didnt know . Tea and cake were not available as the carvery was about to start. For whom I'm not sure as the place was absolutely empty. The place is very tired and needs a lot of money spending on it. I'd be very reluctant the eat or stay there!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank sue s

Sorry you had such a poor visit.
I shall certainly review all your feedback with the team.
Our owners have invested in the refurbishment of the hotel over the past couple of years to return the hotel to its former glory.
The shops were as you described many years ago however the tenants have moved on and we have a range of wedding shops and soon to have a cake shop added.
The tea shop serves a range of buns and cakes so I am not too sure whether you tried to visit there.
I will certainly sort out the policy on dogs in this area.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Would like to say a big thank you to Last Drop Village and spa. Our daughter and her fiancé chose this as their venue for their wedding on 24 August 2018. From start to finish everything went smoothly, this was down to the team of staff working on the day. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them. A special thank you has to go to Nasser our master of ceremonies, he was fantastic and made sure everything ran smoothly. Would certainly recommend this venue and Nasser to oversee any reception held here.

The only downside if I have to have one is that the rooms aren’t ready to check into until 2pm which can prove a problem for guests wanting to get changed. I think a number of rooms could be made available specifically for wedding guests to get ready to rectify this problem.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Many thanks for your recent review following following your daughters wedding.
It was good that you had such a wonderful day. Hopefully you will return to the hotel for many more family celebrations.
Whilst our check in time is 1400 we aim for 1300 to accommodate our wedding and event guests. We are successful in the main although if guests check out later than 1100 we do not achieve this.