“Very good food and friendly service.”
Review of Thai Time - CLOSED

Thai Time
Price range: US$20 - US$26
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Thai Cuisine Restaurant
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were walking around Sandwich looking for somewhere to have dinner early on Saturday evening. Quite by chance we came across this restaurant. It was one I was looking at earlier on Tripadvisor and it had good reviews. So we went in hoping they’d have a table spare. Luckily they did have one, so long as we agreed to vacate it by 8.20pm as it was reserved for another couple.
The ambiance of the restaurant was really good -it had a large glass dome in a high ceiling ! We were informed by a member of staff that it used to be a bank.
The staff were very friendly and attentive.
The food and drinks didn’t take long to arrive. We both had a starter, main course and dessert and were very impressed with the quality and flavour of the dishes we chose.
By the time we left the restaurant it was packed !
Prices were very reasonable.
I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The mixed starter was nice - fresh, tasty, well presented, but both main dishes looked dull, and frankly very similar. Very salty and none of the fresh vibrancy normally experienced with Thai food. Disappointing. Will try again as they have a good reputation locally....

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Freshly prepared.
Could appreciate all the natural flavours of herbs, garnishing.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent meal at My Thai, our first visit, not booked, but we were early evening so there was a free table. Service was quick and friendly. 2 spring rolls and 1 calamari, I had the Thai mussels and I was not disappointed. Large portion for a starter, clean and fresh tasting with a side sauce you can add to increase the spice! Main meals, 2 pad Thai one chicken one prawn, one chicken, Khai Pad chicken was rather good (not my order but I did pinch some!) and one Beef dish that I can't spell. Portions were good, rice for 2 stretched for 4, Thai beer in small bottles only and tap water for the driver (me!!) not rushed, very good quality food. At a very reasonable price, but too far to come for a meal out but certain,y would add it to my "if ever we are in the area or passing!"

3  Thank Zenabelton
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A great find, recommended by our B&B owner. Beautiful little restaurant with an attentive and friendly waitress. The shared starter was incredibly tasty and well presented, as were our main meals of chicken green curry and page sag duck. Would definitely recommend.