“Kings Arms Roast Dinner :)”

The King's Arms Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Had an amazing roast Lamb dinner here. I didn't have a reservation, but was early enough that the staff squeezed me in before the dinner rush. Amazing food, very friendly staff and an authentic ancient British pub feel.

I would recommend to all, and the roast dinner is like home from home.

Thanks for making my visit special.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

This pub dates back to the 1400's. A place where Elizabeth I may have visited. No far from the Sandwich golf course. The food is excellent and the service is too. There is a beer garden in a beautiful setting. Good for that special occasion.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Visited today for Easter Sunday dinner. Roast Beef dinner was absolutely the best I have ever tasted in a restaurant proving my long held belief you don't have to serve pink meat for it to melt in your mouth like this did. My husband had the steak and ale pie which he said was fantastic and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed her Turkey Roast dinner. Starters were just as great as were the desserts. Great service and a great atmosphere. Would definitely recommend and would like to thank everyone involved in making our Easter dinner so enjoyable

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I come here from time to time often to celebrate something. The food is always good as is the service. The cod moray is excellent and the treacle sponge is well worth saving room for! Well worth visiting.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Service was attentive, menu selection varied and interesting. Our group of 7 was satisfied with the quality of the food presented and the price we paid. Definitely would return when in the area for our annual golf trip.

Date of visit: March 2017