“You dint bed an excuse to visit!”
Review of Hantverk & Found

Hantverk & Found
Reserve with OpenTable
Hantverk & Found is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 218 Restaurants in Margate
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I am not a foodie but this place is amazing! I had the prawns to start and dover sole for main. Brilliant food , amazing evening. Kerry is much more than a waitress; more, a reason to keep visiting. And, met A Hairy Biker whilst there! What a lovely man and wife #hairybiker x

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Unusually, I was here for a hen party. We had a set menu and it was so good, I'm trying to think of a reason to return to Margate, to relive the experience. Delicious, generous and clearly run by people who love seafood. Enjoy!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank LoveTravel1984
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Booked a table for our anniversary and what a treat it was. Lovely intimate location that managed to achieve dinner-date privacy in a room packed with strangers. The menu was surprising and creative, offering a multitude of dishes both familiar and new, all packed with delicious seafood and all with a bit of a twist. The banderillas, miso scallops, harissa prawns, chowder and clam udon noodles were highlights. Small portions so feel free to order it all! Friendly, attentive service. The only problem was fitting all the delicious food on our table.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We've been wanting to try for a while and I must say the food really is delicious, the service is very good, friendly, a cool place to go.

Unfortunately a few dishes had run out, and the portion size was incredibly small-scale especially for the price. I'm tiny and don't eat huge amounts but even for me there was not enough. I had the curry and I really could have eaten double!

Kids had the fish finger brioche, but as there was only one portion left they had to share, and they'd also run out of ketchup.

Lacked atmosphere upon arrival as there was no one else at the front and no music playing.

A bit disappointed having read such great reviews but I would give it another go as the food really is delicious, and we all have off days.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank sonjacs
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We came across this restaurant quite by accident but were delighted to do so! Best prawns (smoked, spicy, tender and tasty!) I've had in a long long while. I had the crab tacos - there's no such thing as too much crab - and my husband had clams with fregola. Both were absolutely outstanding. Service was delightful and we finished with a lemon meringue 'sgroppino which was really refreshing. Recommend this restaurant to one and all - it's a beaut!

Date of visit: August 2018