“Yummy ice cream!”
Review of Melt Gelato

Melt Gelato
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Margate
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Really nice gelato. Portion size very generous. Fairly expensive but most gelato places are. Quite small inside but we managed to get a seat.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I loved the ice cream here. It is slightly expensive, but it is delicious and worth it! There was a long queue despite it being early April. I look forward to returning and trying other flavors.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We all love this place. It is very small, and the doorway gets crowded very easily, stopping anyone getting in and out. So the size and layout is a royal PITA, but the ice cream is so yummy and lots of nice flavours.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This ice cream parlour has a queue where as everywhere else is empty, well its really worth the wait. The assortment of colourful tubs of authentic freshly made ice cream is a sight to behold - and I don't really eat the stuff...But it's worth a train ride to Margate just to visit this parlour. The memory will stay with you long after you have finished your ice cream and you will be working out when to schedule another trip to Margate.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Popped in for an ice cream .... I know that sounds obvious but hubby had a craving for an ice cream . He wanted a mr Whippy type but I dragged him into Melt , and we were so pleased we did . Homemade icecream . Lots of flavours . Staff very friendly. Large portions . I had orange flavoured icebreaker which was fab . Definitely recommend