“Great Ice Cream Sundaes”
Review of Deal Beach Parlour

Deal Beach Parlour
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Deal
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Visited here a couple of times over the past week and WOW!. A great range of ice cream sundeas to choose from as well as traditional snacks like toasted sandwiches, breakfasts, toasted tea cakes etc. But the ice cream is a must. I tried the choc & nut sunday and the cookie doe sundae, both excellent with generous helpings of ice cream, cream etc. My son had the strawberry sundae, with fresh straberries, vanilla and strawbery ice cream, cream etc. If you go to Deal check this place out you wont be dispointed. They also have a side winow where you can just get ice cream in a cornet while you walk along the sea front and again a very good selection of ice creams to choose from.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 11 September 2017

needed an ice cream and found the parlour excellent although could have guessed by the queues for the ice cream, amusingly my grandchildren found that doggie ice creams hilarious but the dogs loved them

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Whatever your choice of ice cream you will find it here. I particularly enjoy the soft ice cream which is a mix of vanilla and strawberry topped off with a flake.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We visited the parlour because it was raining heavily and needed somewhere to shelter, but the ice creams were fantastic I had the knickerbocker glory and it was delicious, my husband had the banana split again delicious. Not expensive. Took my back to my childhood. The staff were friendly and very helpful - you weren't rushed even though it was really busy.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Now and again my friends and I indulge ourselves with a fancy ice cream sundae. We all had different ones. Mine had pears in it. It was full of pieces of pear and delicious. Setting and seating not very good but a nice atmosphere in there. Very pleasant staff.

Date of visit: July 2017