“Wonderful bar and food”

Dunkerley's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Dunkerley's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 121 Restaurants in Deal
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Easy access for my dining partner who uses a mobility frame and entered into a lovely bar area for a light lunch. The mackerel, albeit small, came with a light salad, new potatoes and was very pleasant. The choice of desserts was limited to three, four on the menu but one could not be offered, although the trio of ice cream and the chocolate cake with sorbet were sublime and the coffee wonderful and rich. The only fault was the time it took for the dishes to be cleared from the mains and dessert ordered. Apart from that slight blip the whole experience was delightful. Will visit again in the near future hopefully with my mother who is coeliac as their menus seem to point to glutin free.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This unassuming pub front hides a brilliant restaurant! The meal we had tonight was so good I actually insisted on shaking the chefs hand! Delicious doesn't come near and the service was Ritz quality! Well done!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I visited Dunkerleys with my family this week for Sunday lunch, my Father is in a wheelchair and he was able to gain access easily and was made comfortable straight away. Seven of us at the table and a small toddler, the food was served quickly and all our needs catered for (we were quite demanding) the menu was altered to our tastes and arrived hot and there was plenty of it. The roast beef was divine with huge Yorkshire puddings, trays of vegetables and cauliflower cheese. To top it off the mixed berry Pavlova was to die for. My parents are going back to Dunkerleys in a fortnight for my Mum's birthday, highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Did not expect more than bar or pub food. There is a lovely bar area and bar menu in front. Instead we had a beautiful dinner in restaurant area with lovely service.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Once again another delicious Sunday roast beef! We've eaten in the bar and today we ate in the restaurant.
The service is excellent and special thanks to Gavin for looking after us!
We'll be back again soon.