“Delightfully Delicious”

Moe's Original Bar B Que
Ranked #8 of 30 Restaurants in Granville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: After living in Asheville, NC for 10 years, owners Kara Gallagher and Greg Tracey discovered Moe's Original Bar B Que. They partnered with Kara's mom Nasie to bring the Southern Soul Food Revival to their hometown community! Located in a historical building with beautiful brick walls, they knew the gorgeous spot was a perfect fit for their Southern-style eatery. The downstairs has a full premium bar with booth, table and patio seating. There are three TVs downstairs and two TVs and a projector screen upstairs to catch all of the Ohio State games! Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Alabama-style pulled pork, ribs, wings, turkey and chicken smoked over hardwood served with two unique sauces in addition to Catfish and a Shrimp Moe-Boy sandwich. Additionally, traditional Southern sides and tasty desserts are served fresh daily from recipes passed down for generations. Large party takeout orders and full service catering with delivery are also available.
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Love this restaurant! My Mom lives in Newark. I live in Reynoldsburg so this is one of our favorite places to meet up and grab some delicious food. I love the platters. So much tasty food at great prices. I normally get the smoked wings or sometimes brisket. I'm addicted to the cornbread and they have great sides. We always receive excellent customer service. Great atmosphere too!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 17 August 2016

In the old Fuller's Market is Moe's Original Barbaque. It was a nice place not overly artsy. We had the misfortune of being there when there were several noisy small children but we don't hold that against the restaurant. You order at the counter and they deliver to your table. The food was not so good. The banana pudding did not taste like banana, the pulled pork was just not our style or taste and the fried corn was actually pretty good. The corn bread and sweet tea were also very good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Four of us (two couples) made Moe's our last stop of a mini-holiday stay in Granville, hitting the noon lunch hour on Friday, July 29. Fabulous spicey fish sandwich accompanied by lima beans the way I like them.....nicely simmered with bacon and onions. Washed down with Reingartner IPA, this mid-day pick-me-up was a great way to end our 3-day stay.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

For meat eaters there is a great selection of sandwiches, sauces, and sides. Prices and portions are quite reasonable.

For vegetarians, the tempeh sandwich is excellent and at least half of the sides are veggie friendly.

This is my new go to place when I travel on Highway 71. Granville is a little off the main drag, but it's a very sweet little town and a breath of fresh air compared to typical travel options.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

My only complaint is that they ran out of pork by the time I got there. I had the turkey sandwich and it was killer. For $9.50 you get the sandwich and 2 sides, good stuff. I had mac and cheese and coleslaw. It was well worth the drive from Columbus.