“Very Good Coffee”

Village Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Granville
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I stop in this coffee shop on a semi-regular basis and always find the coffee is very good. The shop itself is very nice and clean. The staff friendliness is sometimes hit or miss though.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The person taking our order seemed quite annoyed about us taking too long to make up our minds, even though the place was empty. She forgot to place my order and insisted I had not ordered my coffee, even though her co-worker confirmed I had placed an order. Even after he said this to her, she mouthed to him, in front of my husband that I had not ordered anything. She was quite rude and obnoxious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Have been here several times, came after touring museum and Bryn Du after lunch at Broadway Pub for coffee and pie. Great selection (including GF), coffees delicious, friendly staff, clean place. Nice sitting areas. Also patio out front for nice days.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Saturday morning brings in a pretty good crowd to this java joint. The coffee is decent, and the pastries appear to be liked by the patrons. The line moves pretty quickly, too.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016

They give you a hand crafted cup of coffee or latte. It is gently and lovingly prepared. There is no after taste, it is not strong tasting, yet great and strong, the way I like it. Great place to sit and have a cup

Date of visit: December 2016